Services & Procedures
Our mission is to provide the highest level of care in order to better serve our patients.
Dr. Ratner is an Attending Physician at the following hospitals:
- St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn
- NYU Langone Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center at Valley Stream
Should you require hospitalization or needed procedures, we will be able to refer you to the physician best qualified to care for your problem. To do this, we remain independent of any hospital, hospital system or insurance company entity. We can also arrange transfers from other hospitals to one of the hospitals with which we are affiliated, as necessary.
Conditions We Treat
We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the following common conditions, as well as less common disorders:
- Preoperative Medical Evaluation
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter monitor)
- Event Recording (for diagnosis of difficult-to-detect problems)
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator monitoring
- Coumadin/INR monitoring
- Heart failure monitoring
Our facility is certified by nationally recognized accreditation agencies for echocardiographic and nuclear testing.
- Venous Doppler studies of the legs
- Arterial Doppler studies of the legs
- Thallium stress testing
- Non-exercise stress testing (pharmacologic stress testing)